Monday, September 17

It's Monday!! Yay!......Right?

So not much going on here. I'm just sitting here singing along with my husband's game. Guitar Hero...have you played it yet? It's fun, has great songs on it and it makes you feel like a really good guitar player...really it does. Even though if you tried to pick up a real guitar and play the cords that the game shows you, it will not sound good.....trust me.......I tried:o)

We went looking at Halloween costumes the other day....and I cannot believe the ones that we wanted were $50 each! I know it may not be alot for some, but I really can't see spending that on something that they will only wear once! But the ones we were looking at are soo stinkin cute....Nolan will be either a skunk or a penguin, they are warm too, so that will help. And Madison will either be a ballerina or a 50's girl, ya know with the poodle skirt and all:o)

But here is some random cuteness:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They are soo stinkin cute.


Oh and I wanted to share with you some toddler art:o)
Madison and I did this one night, we were board:
Sorry for the picture over load, but ya know how it is:o)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I don't know about you, but think they are kinda cool. And she had fun too:o)

Well, I have to go, Nolan is calling me.......




Ciao.

2 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Halloween costumes are INSANE!! Morgan was a loaf of Wonder Bread last year and the costume was $45. Kills me. This year, she's going to be the 50's girl....found the costume in a catalog and LOVE it!!

The art is so cool....I want to do it!!

Anonymous said...

I like that toddler art!