Saturday, September 22

Already a year?(blogoversary)

Ok, well really it's tomorrow. But I don't think I'll have time to blog, so I thought I would do it today:o) Oh lucky you!

As I look back, I really did not know what I was doing.....oh, wait, I still don't know if I'm doing this whole blog thing right.......moving on...
And my post were alittle spaced out too, and on top of that not very interesting....oh crap, I haven't improved in that area either....

So what was going on in my life?:

We were trying to sell our house. And finally it sold,(oh lucky us) we were soo happy about it! We thought it would never sell, because it was just not a house but a duplex, and most people don't want to rent out their property. But it sold, thank goodness:o)

Madison was going to be one! And now I cannot believe my baby girl is going to be two here pretty soon. My time goes by soo fast. And oh yes, she was the cutest little monkey for Halloween. sigh.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And we just found out we were pregnant again! It was a shock, was not planning on it, but couldn't be happier. I always knew Nolan was a boy, but I think my family thought I would have all girls...haha, not me, I think my brother might though:o)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Soo, that about sums it all up, again not that exciting for you, but what a year form me and my family. From us being sick, going on trips, a trip to New Mexico, getting a new car, going back to a one car family(it sucks), the scary birth that we had, and now, more birthdays, and more, more, more! Crazy I tell ya, just crazy!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Ciao.

4 people had something to say:

Unknown said...

You sold your house, awesome! (Congrats on that!) Sounds like an eventful year! It's good to reflect because you realize how far you've come in so many different ways.

But I must say I have no idea what has been a year...since your blog was started? I couldn't figure that one out!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogoversary, sounds like a pretty hectic year.

That Chick Over There said...

Aww! Happy Blogaversary. Or however the hell it's spelled.

:)

sandra said...

you have an awsome blog, i just hope when my year comes up, mine will be just as good!