Thursday, September 20

Oh.My.Gosh.

I was just looking around the news, and something caught my eye. So of course I had to open it. I was just thinking "no way this could be true", but you can read it for yourself: Dead man wakes on autopsy table ...
Crazy huh? I just could not believe it! I mean, how would you feel if you found out your loved one had died in a car crash and was on your way to identify their body but when you there, they are alive?
I would be a wreck.....I could not imagine what the wife was feeling, and how it was for that guy.

3 people had something to say:

Happy Working Mom said...

That is absolutely unbelievable!! I couldn't even imagine how that wife had felt!

julie said...

That's pretty crazy. I wonder how often that really happens...

Unknown said...

Oh my GOSH! That's insanse. And it's scary that they didn't realize he was alive. He must be relieved they started with his face at least...

The poor wife, she probably could have died from a heart attack. If not once, but twice. It would make you feel slightly crazy in the head to experience something like this, b/c it just doesn't happen. Insane.