Wednesday, September 12

Tag, your it!! Muahahaha!!!

Yup I mentioned before that I got tagged, and I am just now getting around to it. Sad, I know.
But Heather from Shibby Shabby tagged me(by the way, read her new post and say a little congrats to her, it's freakin' awesome!!) and now here it is:o)


You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

SHALYN:
S:illy(I am most of the time)
H:opeful(always)
A:ware (of what I need to fix in my life)
L:oving(I am, I love my family, my friends, and yes even you, my bloggy friends)
Y:uks(look it up, and it's what I love to do:o))
N:aive (I can be:o()

Ok, it took me forever to get this done, but I did it, with the help of a dictionary:o) And I hope I did it right.........
So now I get to pick some people to do this, and I hope I don't re-tag anyone, if I do, oh well:o)

1.)Michelle
2.)Julie
3.)Laura
4.)AnnieM
5.)Jennifer
6.)Jen

0 people had something to say: