Friday, September 28

How sad, it's raining....

I really didn't think it would, the weather people said it would last week and we didn't even see a drop. Oh well, I guess it is that time of year. But on the side note, I get to dress Madison and Nolan in their cute fall clothes:o)

Ok, and in this house, things have not been going smoothly....these two:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Don't let the cuteness fool you(ok, Madison's picture looks like she's going to hurt you or something, but she's going through this faze that she will not hold still for a picture, and I have to take what I can get), they are both teething!! That's right, so I get it, twice the fun. I guess that's why I have not been blogging as I should have. But yes, Madison is getting more molars and Nolan his top teeth. Fun. Really it is.

I have been painting again, kinda like starting all over. I'm also working on one that is taking me longer because I cannot seem to get the right color for what I want. But I will show off what I did already:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm really happy with how they turned out. The fairy one is a small painting, it's like a 5 by 7, and the horse(that one took forever too) is a 12 by 16.


Well, I should go, I have to get the kids fed and dressed.



Ciao.

4 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

I really like the horse painting.

Unknown said...

YOu are the luckiest person I have met today. ;)

Unknown said...

I like the pics! Is it oil or acrylic? I really want to get back into painting. Bad. I just can't find the time, I really don't know how you do it!

AnnieM said...

Beautiful eyes on those babies! I love the second painting.